Friday, October 31, 2008

In Search of Black Boots

As far as walking boots go, I have two pairs of combat boots that have been rotting in my closet and a pair of brown leather flat boots, which also are not getting much wear. Brown does not fit into my wardrobe very well, plus the sheath on them is way too slouchy looking, so I've been searching for a pair of black boots. Many people have recommended Fryes, and after getting the ones I thought I really wanted, I didn't like how they made my toes look so I had to let them go, and the search resumes. After browsing through the revolveclothing website (I usually browse one website to death at a time, but never multiple ones at once) I've picked 6 candidates:

I'm hoping the Loeffler Randals go on sale in my size soon.

3 comments:

Susie Bubble said...

Haven't a clue what Devotte is but I'm liking what i see!

etoilee8 said...

You've got fantastic taste in boots! I would happily wear any of these!

Unknown said...

What a lovely boot is this. So attractive and stylish will be perfect. I just love the color and and unique design of the boots. This one is really so stunning and beautiful.What a lovely leather flat boots is this.Thank you very much for your blog..